dimanche, février 20, 2005

This Will Be Our Year

1957...1969...1981...1993...2005...ki-ki-riki-ri!

I just bought McSweeney's Future Dictionary of America. It comes with a cd that I am listening to now. The first song is called "This Will Be Our Year", a good anthem for those of us born in the year of the Cock.

I just got home from a show at the Knitting Factory with my good friend, Miss Socorro Cordova. There was a guy there that looked like Kevin, an ex-boyfriend of my roommate, Keri from High Street back in OH-hi-O. Jean Grae was there and she was as cool as one would expect...not one intsy bit less...she was purrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrfect.

Eric the roommate (not the super) just scared the solid whey out of me by standing in my doorway until I noticed him.

"the crew compartment's breaking up...horns...martha money....ma...ma..ma martha...mahmahmahmoney....carry slugs...dododododododo...stimulation...ma...ma...my...mine...sahyen...playhen...
I love ma...ead...my leg...oh...my...my...million dollar man...trillion dollar plan....wha..bass...babababassssssssssssssssss...ohohoh who has hear the great commotionmotion...little mo petit little van...van...vann...van is a used up mn and rhythem repeat little van...tyler too...the secret rulers of the world...have stolen my little girl...blood of blond children truthful mad...brain camera...took pictures...honey dream...secret....rulers...girl...wisked away...last I'd ever seen...screetch...I'll say it to you...slow down there's gonna be trouble you're gonna forget what you're doing...one false move, baby suddenly everything's ruined...you otta know...there's only one way this could go...Sllllllllllllllllllooooooooooooooooooooooowwwowowowowowowowodown...on false move, baby, suddenly everything's ruined...if youwere here maybe we'd increase the dose...there was no fear...call me anytime you've got a ghost...if you move off to the side I'll get swept back out...cold but not that deep...there's a lot that rises up from the bottom of the lake...it's cold but not that deep cause your legs growooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
oooooooooooooooooooooooo
if you were here baby, we'd increase the dose there was not fear baby when weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeegot close...all pissed off he came barrelin' through....her name is yoshima she's a black belt in karate...cause she knows that its demanding to defeat those machines...yoshime...they don't believe me...that you would't let those robot defeat me.Oooooooooooooooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh....vitamins....girl she knows that it'd be tragic...oh, yoshime...they don't believe me...but you wouldn't let those robots defeat me, yoshime...joe wiley....I'm dreamin on a night train...darkened sky...cold train...wreck of 97...walkin throught the city...story...no matter what you say...i won't come back...I'm feeling Old pain...I don't care...writing on a northern line...spend...time...walking...secret to the sky...say...I'll tell..I'll tell...the onions...l'onion...Walkin through...rain...say...say...spanish guitar...stone...family...conflict...time...served...left...knee...morphine...brain...confidence...heart...
back...hole...goes
jesus christ...years...songs...radios...stone's home...long...work...dime... sam E...stealin...time...road...rode...rhode...arm...goes...suppose...ears pitchers...broken...alone...sad...song...sad...sad...song....life fun house...done...dunn...hill...ears...years...long...hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
twang...1...2...3...i got your..............today.............................and my plane wheel touch down...pleasant shame"

Aucun commentaire: