mardi, octobre 31, 2006

The Armless Swimmer

what is this what is this what is this what is this what is this what is this what is this what is this what is this what is this what is this what is this what is this what is this what is this what is this

Dance lot Talk a lot Dance a lot Talk a lot there is good news!
There is a band that sounds an aweful lotlike the Horsies:

Cat Science!

and they are playing TONIGHT!! Halloween night!
And I wanted to dress up like a cat anyway!!!!!

and they will be at the Trash Bar in Brooklyn.

What a perfect way to celebrate my un-suspension
from the bookstore. Today at one I am meeting with Horace
and someone ( a lawyer?) from Strandbooks at the UAW office.

I'm not sure what will happen there but I will be happy either way
if I can dress up and go dancing afterwards!!

Thanks, Steve...and Happy 29th!

Aucun commentaire: