mercredi, octobre 18, 2006

le mort joyeux

what is this what is this what is this what is this what is this what is this what is this what is this what is this what is this what is this what is this what is this what is this what is this what is this

This is day five of my third suspension from Strandbooks...sigh...It's good that I had the time off since it gave me time to write a letter to 545 W 146 INC. ...ugh...I guess I have to go to housing court soon. This is all very draining...this...uh...defending one's self. I can see why people hire lawyers to do this type of thing.

I feel myself coming down with something...depression or the flu or something.

Yesterday, I had a beer with Kumal who was very psyched about his new job. Then I made Krishna and Lindon miss the free screening of running with scissors.

It was a dark and stormy night. We went to the dumpling resturaunt across the street from home depot. They have amazing hot chocolate dumplings there. Krishna, Lindon, Nick, and I started a band. again.

sigh...sigh...heavy sigh...I wonder if Horace or Rebecca or Will will call and let me know the results of THE INVESTIGATION into my conduct. On the totally plus side I had time to go to a photoshop class on Monday. The class was way better than I expected. AND it was in the UNITEHERE building across from FIT. I've wanted to go into that building. I also got to see inside the lithographers union building. Events like this remind me that New York City is still amazing and there is much left to see and learn here.

Aucun commentaire: