vendredi, octobre 13, 2006

bro, Bro, brug, die Brucke

what is this what is this what is this what is this what is this what is this what is this what is this what is this what is this what is this what is this what is this what is this what is this what is this

Last night Krishna and I went to a celebration of the 20th anniversary of F.A.I.R.
Tom Tomorrow of This Modern World; Amy Goodman of Democracy Now; Barbara Ehrenreich author of Nickel and Dimed; and other reporters from both the left and the liberal left (ha!)spoke and joked about challenging factual inaccuracy, documenting, and exploring dissenting opinions.

I was more impressed with Barbara Eherinreich than I thought I would be. She was funny and to the point when she said she acknowleged biological differences between men and women...by some (biological?) cause which we have yet to understand...men are ten times more likely than women to become NY Times reporters.

Aucun commentaire: