mardi, octobre 24, 2006

write, right, you are bloody well

what is this what is this what is this what is this what is this what is this what is this what is this what is this what is this what is this what is this what is this what is this what is this what is this

ok...so I'm home today with the intention to clean and organize this space to make it a bit more habitable. That has led me to going through all these books to see if I can give some away. It is a slow process because I occasionally feel I should read or do reasearch on the book to see if I can part with if. After all I must have brought it home for a reason, non?

Let's start with Wanda Coleman-A War of the Eyes and Other Stories. I guess I was attracted to the Black Sparrow Press label and encouraged by the $1.00 price tag. I haven't opened it yet. I think it's a keeper since I promised myself to try to read more women authors.

What about Operating Grants for Nonprofit Orginizations? I paid good money for this back in 2001. Has the freshness dating expired? Maybe so, but it seems like a good reference book if I can find some people who want to start an arts non-profit organization. Or if we need $$$ for serenity gardens. I guess that's a keeper too.


Women and the Making of the Modern House

Vocal Improvisation in the Be-Bop Idiom vol 1: A Rhythmic Approach

George Grosz Ecce Homo

This could take a while.

Aucun commentaire: