mardi, décembre 12, 2006

ce journal ne peut etre vendu

what is this what is this what is this what is this what is this what is this what is this what is this what is this what is this what is this what is this what is this what is this what is this what is this

I'm at the library using my laptop...it's so nice to have a strong wireless signal instead of the sketchy unreliable frustrating one i get at the apartment. sigh. I am trying out linux for a change and something about it is really turning me on. Not just that it's not microsoft...it's also that it is reminding me of old computers i used in college but faster.

Anyway I am off to talk to Horace at the UAW and maybe to Mid-town comics to apply for a job. I am happy because I think I may get into grad school at CCNY next fall (if not in art then maybe history or urban anthropology, or math.)

Things are a little slower without a phone...I kind of like that. T-mobile still sucks.

Aucun commentaire: