lundi, décembre 18, 2006

via con dias

what is this what is this what is this what is this what is this what is this what is this what is this what is this what is this what is this what is this what is this what is this what is this what is this

The computers at then Hamilton Branch weren't working and for some reason my laptop is no longer getting a wireless signal...so I am here at the 42nd street branch checking my e-mail...the atmosphere here is really busy...and yet oh so quiet...I love it...the energy is contagous.

So I only have a short time to write...I really don't have much to say...I bought some more of the great fuzzy pink fabric I found last week near mid-town comics...still looking for a job...put in some applications yesterday...today maybe I will work on a resume...the one I have now is hand written.

If you have suggestions or job offers, please drop me an e-mail.

Aucun commentaire: