samedi, décembre 09, 2006

t-mobile sucks

what is this what is this what is this what is this what is this what is this what is this what is this what is this what is this what is this what is this what is this what is this what is this what is this

Arrgh...the aggrivation continues...t-mobile must die...they disconnected my phone spitefully fast as soon as i told them i had no intention of paying the superhigh bill they charged me with.

Arrrgh...arrgh...arrgh...this on the heals of Strandbooks forcing me to sign their "Agreement and General Release"...basicly signing away my first amendment rights in order to collect unemployment....grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr why are businesses so horrible? Are there no good businesses out there that don't try to screw people over?

And that on the heels of two weeks in court with my LL who wants to pretend like he's never heard of rent regulation. or building codes. Arrrgh!

Arrr

Aucun commentaire: