lundi, décembre 11, 2006

spiderman vs. dora

what is this what is this what is this what is this what is this what is this what is this what is this what is this what is this what is this what is this what is this what is this what is this what is this

I'm trying a new thing where i actually plan my day...I guess I got some things accomplished as a result. I'm spending and hour or two cleaning in the morning then going to the library to check email then doing laundry, going by CCNY to get a new grad school applicaton...visiting with my neighbor...and hanging out at Harmony's with Sam and Jake. Jake even finished all his homework. Amazing! Now they are sleeping and I am updating this blog. Wow...this is an exceptionally boring post. oh well...at least it is something.

Last night Lindon, Jamal, Dave and I went to see the new Pedro Almadovar film, VOLVER. It was funny and sweet-but-not-too-sweet. It has an almost entirely female cast and they were all great. The choice had been between HISTORY BOYS and VOLVER...I am glad we saw VOLVER. It was the right chioce. Still wouldn't mind seeing HISTORY BOYS though.

Aucun commentaire: