mercredi, décembre 13, 2006

Make Me an Offer

what is this what is this what is this what is this what is this what is this what is this what is this what is this what is this what is this what is this what is this what is this what is this what is this

Ok...so I've made a little resume-esque thingy and I am about to go around littering manhattan with copies of this...work experience: Strand, UHAB, Habitat, Half Price, Drexel...hopefully someone will find me worthy of doing some sort of grunt work for at least eight dollars an hour...36 (did I say thirty-six? I meant thirty-seven...damn...I should be collecting social security soon.) year old college graduate and I have yet to break the 20K mark. I guess because I keep trying to get jobs with perks like free movies, and cheep books. Also, all those years of food service and childcare did not exactly catapult me to the top of any pay scales.

I'm going to try Mid town Comics because Jamal recommended it and the Drama Bookstore because it is close to mid town comics...and it's a bookstore...maybe some theaters or bookstores around Lincoln center...we'll see.

in other news...

Ever since I committed to spending an hour a day to cleaning the apartment it is looking pretty good...Someone still thinks it's ok to leave his dishes and pans in the sink but instead of getting pissed off, I just take them out and put them on the floor...I don't want him to think he can leave them there for me to clean like that.

I have also made a point of talking to the neighbors more. It really helps that Harmony lets me come over and hang out and do laundry and sometimes gives me money for watching Sam and Jake. It help too that we are not paying rent until the court makes a judgement on the overcharge and breach of warranty of hability and needed repairs.

Problems can be solved and we will have a nice place to live in 2007...vamos a ver...(crossing fingers.)

This weekend (I think) there are plans to do a street theater version of the Nutcracker...This should be really fun and hysterical...please e-mail me if you want to do this...bring a tu-tu if you have one.

If you are a prospective employer and you are reading this...Please hire me...I can't spell but I am honest and pretty reliable.

Aucun commentaire: