mercredi, décembre 27, 2006

swimming, laundry, swimming again

what is this what is this what is this what is this what is this what is this what is this what is this what is this what is this what is this what is this what is this what is this what is this what is this

Hi...I'm at the library again...checking the e-mail...on my way to the gym...I wish I had something interesting to write about...I got an e-mail from MoMA about a potential temporary job it is for one month being a sort of usher outside...wearing a red hat...meanwhile this film below will be playing on the windows of MoMA...I would like to do it but it would mean I could not do the "Made in NY" PA training program I applied for yesterday...maybe I will go for the interview and see how that goes.

Still waiting to see what became of the unemployment benefits...Jeanette suggested going down to the office which I did today...they told me to call the hotline...I did find out that they offer all kinds of job services there like resume writing...I think I will try to go to that tomorrow.

sorry about the boring post...oh I did get (finally) a really good (funny) book from serpent's press...its called Incidences by Daniil Kharms...it is very funny if you want to read it after me let me know and I will send it to you.

Aucun commentaire: