mardi, décembre 19, 2006

RE: Re...fer...reference

what is this what is this what is this what is this what is this what is this what is this what is this what is this what is this what is this what is this what is this what is this what is this what is this

Hi...I am back here at the public library using the computer after taking a great class on LEO...the on-line library catalog. The class was good. Now I am very psyched about all the possibilities here at the library and in the city. The person who taught the class is also in charge of the job resource center downstairs.

Last night was the begining of my new self inflicted excercise program at the rec center...I swam for about an hour. At first I thought I could swim for two hours but after five minutes I changed my mind. I plan to go back tonight and swim some more. It felt really good. I don't know why I haven't been doing that all along.

I just bought a new swimsuit from american apparel two days ago and not three hours after I bought it I saw an article called "american apparel exposed" in adbusters

On my way here today I started thinking I would end this blog this year and start a new, improved blog for 2007. One with a daily comic. One that I would write more thoughtfully and carefully...now I'm not sure...maybe I could just add a daily comic and write more carefully here...I guess that is not the premise of this blog though...we'll see. Things are in a state of flux. I feel optimistic yet unsure of things.

more on this later.

One good idea the librarian had was looking up birthdays on the NY Times microfisch...let me know if you want me to do this for you. I think it would be fun.

Aucun commentaire: