samedi, décembre 23, 2006

vader vejr weer das wetter le temp

what is this what is this what is this what is this what is this what is this what is this what is this what is this what is this what is this what is this what is this what is this what is this what is this


accepted...can it fit in an envelope trantula look for 22 challenge there is a genius living in here we've got to get him out...ranked most appealing since michael more's fast food nation pree engineered dteel building at the right price you r anthem steel representative will work with you stephen colbert presents stephen coleert. such an imposing presence people fall in line sniffing your butt in their wake...geraald ford was basicllyspanked mondale I never thought I would see the map that red again.until then mr reagan still reigns as the stephen colbert alpha dog of the week.
Borat opened inwwwwwwhahey you ohoh oh oh flushed away random grey is the 2566 theaters ten million dollars. then you had second and third kids ar off school and speculation speculation lowerbabel going wide not a good weekend for that picture all high fives around the world bringing in 15 million dollars even the stars are borat I love borat wacky off the edge I think there is room for all kinds of pictures out there...the real mathew broderick it was just a joy every minute of it erroll barnet was there...happy feet ads adslooking at a penguin that is different i did... one penguing looked a little barry white like its good to have that you can't be talking like this...among los hermanos...red carpet in holly wood social relevance ast food eater before all of this I just want to go to the mall what do you think is going to get people going to this one this is not a hollywood movie this is a movie for the people.violent unknown cast...will his picture get a fair hearing?I get the feeling lindon a) likes me b) i being paid tospend time with me c) didn't love the video because he felt left out of the maling of...d) says what he thinks I want to hear e)nough!It is December 23rd and I'm here at Bryant Park watching the skaters and checking my e-mail. Oddly it is not very cold...the library is closed...there is a guy here on my left talking to me...he says we've been lucky...the sun is coming out...now he's singing silver bells...I guess he a comedian...of sorts...there is a guy on my right reading stephen king with a translating dictionary...also a young woman who looks desperately bored...lots of people here out having fun...Earlier I was at the bank...they were raffling off turkeys...from here I might go to moma or PS1...I got an e-mail from the container store wishing me luck with my job hunt...sigh...I guess I should work on my resume...I think I will apply to MoMA and or the library...got a letter from (545 W 146th street Inc.) Looks like they want to got back to court. I also got a letter from DHCR asking if we had proof of payment and if there had been any major repairs in the apartment.

1 commentaire:

TastyPaper a dit…

An homage to Finnegan's Wake?